Hi there! Thank you for taking a look around my online portfolio!
I would love to work in the video game industry in the Development or Management side. Another academic interest of mine is Information Technology.
I have obtained my Bachelors degree in Information Technology & Informatics with a specialization in Game Production. I also have an Associates degree in Game Development and Design. I am currently studying for my A+ and Network Certifications.
I have worked in the gaming industry as a Technical Support Agent then later on as a Help Desk Analyst to help the staff internally. I learned a lot about the games industry during my time at Six Foot.
I have interned for a new innovative app called GameGif where I have done thorough marketing and research on up-and-coming Android and iOS mobile games.
Currently, I am on a quest for gaming or technological opportunities to add to my list of achievements. Below you can find my work and educational experience. To see more about what I have accomplished, please feel free to click the "Download Resume" link at the top of this page! :)
IT Help Desk Analyst
July 2018 – October 2018 • Houston, TX
• Facilitate timely and courteous support to Six Foot user base.
• Assist with new higher set up audits and inventory.
• Troubleshooting issues with PC hardware, Windows OS, Mac OS, Office, GSuite, peripherals, printers, drivers, and other PC applications.
• Tested software, hardware, peripheral equipment to evaluate use, effectiveness, and adequacy of product for our staff.
• Experience in building and assembling high-end computers per specifications, installing Windows and software for colleagues.
• Wrote How-To guides in internal Wiki/Confluence collaboration software.
• Track all work using JIRA project tracking software. Familiarity with Active Directory domain services.
• Utilized remote desktop connections to help co-workers who needed assistance that worked beyond office hours.
• Knowledgeable with video and audio conference hardware like Life-size, Slack, and Skype.
• Communicate with management and colleagues via Gmail, Slack, and HipChat.
Technical Support Agent
November 2016 – July 2018 • Houston, TX
• Provided technical support via email to customers.
• Resolved software and technical questions for customers efficiently and effectively.
• Answered inbound support phone calls from any/all queues as needed.
• Monitored all open and pending completion of technical support tickets to ensure completion within service level agreements.
• Contributed to the review and regular maintenance of internal and external support knowledge bases to ensure that all information is accurate and up-to-date.
• Provided technical support process improvement recommendations to leadership when warranted.
• Reproduced and created bug reports escalated by players. In charge of quality control for our outsourcers. Coordinated with different departments for updates and forwarded to team.
• Responded to users on public-facing platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Games Forums, Steam, Instagram, and Discord.
• Managed the company’s Instagram and moderated the official Twitch channel.
January 2016 – June 2016 • Virtual
• Social media and content creation in the gaming industry.
• Thorough marketing and research on up-and-coming Android mobile games.
Inventory & Merchandising
August 2014 – August 2016 • East Brunswick, NJ
• Execute departmental merchandising and inventory processes
• Responsible for changing, restoring, and down-stocking hot items within the media department
• Ensure that all products are put on sales floor properly and in a timely manner
• Arrange product according to planogram specifications
• Perform ad set, price change, clean & bright, functionality and farming duties
• Confirm check-out lanes are set with proper product in each line
• Participate in semi-annual physical counting to ensure all products are accounted for
Bachelors of Arts in Information Technology & Informatics
August 2014 – October 2016 • New Brunswick, NJ
- Specialization in Game Production.
- Minor in Digital Communication, Information, and Media.
- 3.5 GPA.
- Graduation date: October 2016
Raritan Valley Community College
Associates of Applied Science in Game Development & Design
August 2011 – May 2014 • Branchburg, NJ
- Computer Programming Certificate.
- Dean’s List.
- 3.43 GPA.
- Graduation date: May 2014